1 People don’t respond to marketing. They respond to vision. 2 In this engaging and well-written post, blogger Siddhartha states that “authors shouldn’t have to be social media experts”. Writing and marketing are different, require different skillsets, and most artists just want to do their art anyway. So let the writers do the writing and…
Archive for April 30th, 2010
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- at some point you learn that your passion is not your bliss. or your bitch.
- selfhood isn’t selfish
- sometimes happiness can only emerge from periods of unhappiness.
- you are your own damn permission slip
- how to be a hero/heroine: the power of story + the quest for true self
- Emma Watson + why the Artemis archetype makes for awesome heroines
- the woman in the water: how domestic abuse is psychological abuse
- 11 ‘rules’ of seduction (for the maverick soul)
- how to make people *not* want to join your freaking tribe
- thoughts on Jennifer Lawrence’s photos hacked + leaked online