1 People don’t respond to marketing. They respond to vision. 2 In this engaging and well-written post, blogger Siddhartha states that “authors shouldn’t have to be social media experts”. Writing and marketing are different, require different skillsets, and most artists just want to do their art anyway. So let the writers do the writing and…
Archive for April 30th, 2010
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- it’s time for you to go on an adventure
- the art of being a heroine
- I don’t care if you like it (guest post by Marianne Elliott)
- the art of praising 42 year old women
- feed your head + find your soul
- where the light gets in: your flaws + your creative voice
- 10 quick thoughts regarding love + power + badass women
- your style is your soulprint (or: why perfect cleavage isn’t enough)
- your passion quest. a kind of manifesto.
- a female creative is a rebel