Having lots of stuff doesn’t make you happy. Which is why there seems to be this growing movement afoot to get rid of as much stuff as possible. It’s like they say (although I’m kind of paraphrasing here): declutter your mind – and your ass will follow. I think this taps into an ongoing sea-change…
Archive for September 11th, 2010
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- your second life starts when the world cracks you open
- at some point you learn that your passion is not your bliss. or your bitch.
- selfhood isn’t selfish
- sometimes happiness can only emerge from periods of unhappiness.
- you are your own damn permission slip
- how to be a hero/heroine: the power of story + the quest for true self
- Emma Watson + why the Artemis archetype makes for awesome heroines
- the woman in the water: how domestic abuse is psychological abuse
- 11 ‘rules’ of seduction (for the maverick soul)
- how to make people *not* want to join your freaking tribe