Having lots of stuff doesn’t make you happy. Which is why there seems to be this growing movement afoot to get rid of as much stuff as possible. It’s like they say (although I’m kind of paraphrasing here): declutter your mind – and your ass will follow. I think this taps into an ongoing sea-change…
Archive for September 11th, 2010
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- the art of being a heroine
- I don’t care if you like it (guest post by Marianne Elliott)
- the art of praising 42 year old women
- feed your head + find your soul
- where the light gets in: your flaws + your creative voice
- 10 quick thoughts regarding love + power + badass women
- your style is your soulprint (or: why perfect cleavage isn’t enough)
- your passion quest. a kind of manifesto.
- a female creative is a rebel
- creating yourself: the art of healthy boundaries