Having lots of stuff doesn’t make you happy. Which is why there seems to be this growing movement afoot to get rid of as much stuff as possible. It’s like they say (although I’m kind of paraphrasing here): declutter your mind – and your ass will follow. I think this taps into an ongoing sea-change…
Archive for September 11th, 2010
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- The Open Books Event: where a flash of insight could change everything. Come be brilliant.
- you are your own damn permission slip
- how to be a hero/heroine: the power of story + the quest for true self
- Emma Watson + why the Artemis archetype makes for awesome heroines
- the woman in the water: how domestic abuse is psychological abuse
- 11 ‘rules’ of seduction (for the maverick soul)
- how to make people *not* want to join your freaking tribe
- thoughts on Jennifer Lawrence’s photos hacked + leaked online
- it’s time for you to go on an adventure
- the art of being a heroine