1 Yesterday I imported this Livejournal to WordPress.com, so there are now mirrored versions. I will continue to post there (I love the community at Livejournal, can’t fathom leaving) as well as over here, which means that you, dearest reader, have your pick. Sadly, during transport all my gorgeous comments got left behind. I know…
Tagged as: blogging
1 So I’m planning a new blog (as part of a new website) and I’ve been wondering what to do about this LJ. What makes sense to me is to keep this livejournal as very much that — a journal — where I can write about whatever doesn’t fit the new blog (Pop Angel: The…
live + work off your badass edge.
- is the enemy of creativity the culture of daily life?
- darling, it is time to be powerful.
- you are the power you don’t give away
- your second life starts when the world cracks you open
- at some point you learn that your passion is not your bliss. or your bitch.
- selfhood isn’t selfish
- sometimes happiness can only emerge from periods of unhappiness.
- you are your own damn permission slip
- how to be a hero/heroine: the power of story + the quest for true self
- Emma Watson + why the Artemis archetype makes for awesome heroines