1 I’m at the World Fantasy Convention in San Jose. Dude came with me. He went off to have a meeting with someone at the Google headquarters in Mountain View – “I used to live in Mountain View,” I said, with maybe just a touch of nostalgia, which is odd, because that was not an…
Tagged as: genre
1 of 1
live + work off your badass edge.
- is the enemy of creativity the culture of daily life?
- darling, it is time to be powerful.
- you are the power you don’t give away
- your second life starts when the world cracks you open
- at some point you learn that your passion is not your bliss. or your bitch.
- selfhood isn’t selfish
- sometimes happiness can only emerge from periods of unhappiness.
- you are your own damn permission slip
- how to be a hero/heroine: the power of story + the quest for true self
- Emma Watson + why the Artemis archetype makes for awesome heroines